Located in the heart of West End of Roatan, Tyll’s Dive is near to many unique dive sites and provides scuba divers with a cosy and friendly atmosphere to dive in. At Tyll’s Dive, you are not just another diver, but rather you are a part of a family, which offers you individualized attention and you will keep coming back to dive in the beautiful dive sites as well as to enjoy the post-dive socializing. The dive center is also centrally located and thus in close proximity to all the hotels, stores and restaurants in West End.
All of Tyll’s Dive dive instructors are PADI Certified. Along with that they are also trained by the best Course Directors the Bay Islands have to offer to be Emergency First Aid Responders. Their highly trained PADI Pro Staff are ready and willing to thus provide you with an unforgettable scuba diving experience.
Due to the location of this dive center, the dive sites are just a few minutes away and in less than 5 minutes by boat you can be at one of 30 of the best dive sites in the Caribbean! This dive center is ideal and highly recommended for cruise ship passengers because Tyll’s Dive provides you with personal attention, is flexible to your schedules and the setting is small.
Scuba diving rates at Tyll’s Dive are as follows:
- PADI Discover Scuba Diving program (this program allows you to experience the thrill of diving under the supervision of a PADI certified instructor and further allows you to get a headstart in your certification) – $100 for duration of one day.
- PADI Scuba Diver program (this program is perfect for those on vacation not looking to get certified but rather just enjoy an intense adventure in a short amount of time) – $240 for two days
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (this program offers you a structured program where you can gain experience and skills under the guidance of a PADI professional. This underwater program also offers many choices including night dives, deep diving, underwater photography, deep diving, wreck diving, etc,) – $275+book for a duration of two to three days.
- PADI Rescue Diver program (this program offers you a chance to develop your knowhow to perform diver assists and rescues. It is an integral step in expanding your experience and knowledge as a diver) – $330+book for a duration of four to five days.
Tyll’s Dive also offers fun dives for you which are usually $45 and get cheaper, the more you dive. The $45 also includes your rental dive equipment.
The dives are planned according to your preferences. You can choose to explore the canyons, dive the wrecks or just enjoy Roatan’s diverse and unique aquatic life. The dive center also caters to small groups which maxmises fun and provides you with the individual attention by the PADI certified instructors.
Tyll’s Dive can also help you look for accommodations nearby within your budget.
- Telephone: (504) 9698-0416
- Website: www.tyllsdive.com