Under the joint collaboration of Roatan Swiss Hotels and the beautiful island of Roatan the Paradise Beach Hotel is one of the projects of the Paradise Beach Hotels & Resorts. The hotel not just promises to make your days off an unforgettable vacation but the staff is dedicated towards customer service and satisfaction. A family run business, the Paradise Beach Hotel has its roots as ancient as the island itself. The hotel welcomes a large number of vacationers and tourists every season accommodating them in the various different rooms available suiting each individual or group’s affordability level. The hotel is well known for the large variety it offers in every aspect; may it be food from 5 star choices to simple snacks at the bar or activities from snorkeling and scuba diving to Golf. So indeed its true there is something for everyone! The prime location is well appreciated by the customers as it sits on the most beautiful of natural beaches and the rooms are set away nestled to ensure privacy and relaxation.
No matter what form of accommodation you chose the Hotel excels at each bit that it offers. Just a walk away from the waters and the fun activities one might undertake there the hotel covers a vast area of over eight thousand meters! The convenient location of the rooms make your vacation a whole lot more exciting. The Paradise Beach Hotel offers a number of different settings when it comes to rooms.
- Hotel Rooms – The hotel rooms are spacious and extremely comfortable with every bit of privacy you require. There is a choice between a large comfy King sized bed OR two twin single beds. The air conditioning is well set along with a modern private bathroom. The rooms have balconies over looking the crystal Caribbean waters along with the best of services which include daily maid service as well as refrigerators and telephones.
- Hotel Suites – The hotel suites are a perfect example of an exquisite stay! The single bed large suite is well furnished attached with a striking bathroom. The balcony for each suit is furnished as well ensuring guests can relax watching the gorgeous sunsets on their days in. The suites are very comfortable and have all services available which include free internet connectivity. An extra addition of a sofa-cum-bed in the lounge of each suite means it can accommodate a few extra guests.
- Garden Villas – Nothing short of a fantasy these Garden villas are an absolute treat! Each with its own boundary and separate gate just a few steps away from the beautiful Caribbean waters the villas are fully furnished and open to about 6 guests each. Consisting of two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, a living room and two comfy sofas the fully air conditioned villa is perfect for a family or group of friends who head towards Roatan for a relaxing fun getaway. Each villa also has two balconies overlooking the beauty of the island. All services are offered and the stay is not just comfortable but a whole experience of its own which is a must when wanting to leave behind the everyday routine and stress. So whether you decide to cook something in or head out for a delicious meal you’re good both ways given the proximity of the villas to the restaurants and bars.
The hotel prides itself in providing not just excellent quality of food but also a vast variety in terms of the restaurants and bars that come under its umbrella.
- Aqua Restaurant – If you are looking for delicious sea food the Aqua lounge with its pleasant and calm setting is just the right place. The menu ranges from French specials to simple snacks to enjoy with a cup of tea.
- Il Pomodoro Pizzeria – Guessed right by its name this restaurant by the Paradise Beach Hotel offers the most mouth watering pizza and pasta.
- Buffalo Steak House – Craving barbeque or a good steak? This is just the place! Very well set up the restaurant and its amazing aroma will take you places!
- Cayuco Beach Bar – Just the place where you can have a drink and relax.
- The View – Giving a higher view of the beauty the setting is amazing and the food to match.
Location: West Bay Beach, West Bay IB3100, Honduras.
Double Standard: $ 86
Double Balcony: $96
Tropical Gardens Villa: $214
Beach Front Villa: $289
*All prices are quotes for the most frequently purchased Bed & Breakfast Mid-Season Package. A number of other packages are also available. Check the website to have a look at them.
Amenities: Bar/Lounge, Beach, Business Center, Free Breakfast, Free High-Speed Internet, Free Parking, Kitchenette, Restaurant, Room Service, Shuttle Bus service, Suites, Swimming Pool
Accommodations: 43 Rooms.
Phone Number: +50424455076
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org