A luxurious 6,500 square foot barefoot luxury boutique hotel and situated on Roatan’s pristine Western Caribbean, Mayoka Lodge offers guests tranquility, peace, luxury and comfort. Not only that but guests can enjoy the soothing sounds of the water nearby and breathtaking sunsets, creating the recipe for a perfect vacation. So whether you’re travelling with your significant other, your family or your friends, this hotel is perfection for all.
Mayoka Lodge offers five beautifully decorate en-suite accommodations which boast gorgeous views while at the same time offer privacy and seclusion.
- Mayoka Suite: This master suite occupies the entire second of the inn. The bedroom is host to spectacular views of the infinity pool and the Caribbean Sea. There is also a walk in dressing room and an en-suite bathroom.
- Villa Areca: Offering ocean and pool views, this villa will make you not want to leave your room all vacation long! Direct access to the pool deck also allows for a swim whenever you feel like it. This villa has a queen sized bed, walk in dressing area and an en-suite bathroom.
- Villa Rhenda: Similar to Villa Areca except in the case of location, this villa too provides spectacular views, direct access to the pool deck and an en-suite bathroom.
- Villa Cohoon: An elegant villa, this offers views of the beautiful gardens that Mayoka Lodge offers. This villa also has a private deck with hammock where you can relax and unwind. Also offers a king sized bed, large walk in dressing room and an en-suite bathroom.
- Villa Cycad: Similar to Villa Cohoon, except in location and view (this offers view of the manicured lawns of Mayoka) this villa too is spacious and offers a private deck with hammocks.
Mayoka Lodge offers Aqua Dining and private chefs for dinner upon reservation. There is also a bar and barbeque facilities. For those looking for different variety of food, Mayoka Lodge is also close to other restaurants in the area and the staff will be able to help you get wherever you want to go or whatever you’re in the mood for.
Water sports that the guests can partake in include deep sea fishing, sailing, glass bottom boat, dolphin encounters, kayaking, windsurfing and para-sailing. You can also explore in a submarine that goes down 2000 ft. If you’d rather stay on land, the hotel can arrange for you to golf at the signature Pete Dye Black Pearl Golf Course. Other activities include horseback riding, island tours, and zip lines, tropical forest trails and butterfly or iguana farms. Guests can also take a helicopter tour of the island and experience the stunning hillsides and clear azure waters of Roatan Island. If you’d rather relax, the hotel offers world class spa treatments in the tropical gardens. You can also take a dip in the infinity pool or play a game of tennis.
Close to the world’s second largest barrier reef make the waters surrounding the hotel a heaven for divers and those wanting to snorkel. The hotel is a thirty second beach walk away from two 5 Star PADI dive centers who can take care of all your diving needs.
- Website: www.mayokainn.com
- Email: email@example.com