Located on Roatan Island’s West Bay Beach, Mayan Princess Beach and Dive Resort is just another word for luxury. It is a paradise for those who love to dive, swim or snorkel and the friendly staff makes sure you have a spectacular vacation. Just a twenty minute drive away from the airport, the hotel is also located just a few steps away from the white sand. So whether you want to relax on the beach or do something more active, Mayan Princess Beach Resort offers it all.
The hotel offers fifty three condos and suites which are located either poolside, beachfront or in the tower. All of them are extremely spacious and come with private covered balconies and terraces. There are five different accommodation options:
- Beachfront condos: These condos are one bedroom perfect for couples or small families and provide an unobstructed view of the gorgeous Caribbean ocean and the white sand. They are also air conditioned, and come with a fully equipped kitchen, covered terrace with patio furniture (if you just want to take in the sea and sun) and a furnished living room with a sofa bed.
- Tropical Garden Poolside Condos: These condos are one bedroom and surrounded by tropical gardens giving the guests privacy and a spectacular view. They also come with a fully equipped kitchen, a furnished living room and a covered terrace.
- Tower Condos: These condos are located in a tower and provide the guests with views of the hotel’s signature pool and the clear blue water of West Bay Beach. They too are air conditioned and come with a fully equipped kitchen, a private balcony and a living room.
- Junior Suites: These suites are two bedroom perfect for bigger families or friends on vacation. They come with a spacious bathroom with all amenities, a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar, a dining room, a living room and a covered terrace.
- Master Suite: These suites are located poolside and surrounded by tropical gardens giving this suite great privacy. They are two bedroom suites and come with a fully equipped kitchen, dining room, living room, a covered terrace and a spacious bathroom.
For food and drink, the hotel’s chef is the best choice. The beachfront restaurant is a beautiful place to enjoy your meal which is fresh made and ranges from traditional cuisine to all types of international food. You can dine in a private beach side cabana or choose to eat outside from the daily buffets.
There are a variety of activities you can choose from which include scuba diving, dolphin encounters, fishing, island tours, visiting Gumbalimba Park or parasailing. The hotel provides easy access and reservations to all of Roatan’s activities. The hotel’s Kukut Spa is a better option for those who just want to relax, unwind and be pampered.
The hotel is home to Mayan Divers, a PADI 5 Star Dive Center, open 7 days a week, with experienced instructors who make your diving experience better! The ideal location opens up access to many different dive sites all over the island. Mayan Divers keep their dive groups small to maximize one on one attention and fun.
- Website: www.mayanprincess.com
- Telephone: (504) 2445-5050
- Email: email@example.com