Located on Roatan Island’s beautiful West Bay Beach, Las Rocas Resort and Dive Center has all the makings of a perfect island get-away vacation resort. Its intimate setting provides the guests with privacy and peace to enjoy their vacation on this beautiful island and some of the best diving and snorkeling sites just steps away from the hotel. So whether you want to spend your vacation lazing in the sun under the shade of palm trees or go diving, this is the hotel for you!
Las Rocas offers three different types of accommodation for its guests to choose from.
- Standard Bungalows: The hotel’s most popular accommodation option, these bungalows are one bedroom with a queen size and a single bed perfect for small families. They also feature a private bathroom and each bungalow also comes with a private porch with hammock and ocean view. Other amenities include air conditioning, minibar, ceiling fan and wireless internet connection.
- Superior Bungalows: Providing more space than the standard bungalows, these feature one bedroom with a king size bed and a single bed. They also boast a private porch with hammock and garden/ocean view and a private bath. Other amenities include air conditioning, minibar and wireless internet connection.
- Value Bungalows: These bungalows are two stories with two independent rooms. Each room features a queen bed and a single bed and this is a perfect option for a large family or a group of friends. Both rooms also boast a private bathroom and air conditioning. Each bungalow also has a private porch with hammock. Another option in value bungalows is a two story bungalow with two adjoining rooms. They are connected by an internal staircase and boasts two private porches with ocean/garden view.
Roatan’s newest water front restaurant Trattoria da Piero is the stop for you if you’re staying at Las Rocas Resort. This restaurant offers you something unique: Caribbean Food with an Italian twist. With mouth watering homemade pasta made with unique island sauces and new renditions of seafood, why would you look any further than Trattoria de Piero. The best thing about this restaurant? If you don’t like something off the menu, you simply have to tell the chef what you’d like and he’ll invent something to meet your request. There is no better way to enjoy your food and tropical drinks than eating it just a few steps away from the water.
What better way to enjoy your island vacation than getting to know the island and taking part in the activities that Roatan has to offer? Las Rocas offers some tours specifically built for the enjoyment of their guests. The special events manager can help you with anything, whether you want to go horseback riding, river rafting or on a tour of the island.
Wet n Wild 100% Divers is Las Rocas’s on-site dive shop. The shop offers full dive gear as well as a range of diving courses. They offer you the opportunity to dive on the largest barrier reef on the Northern Hemisphere and experience all that the ocean and the beautiful dive sites have to offer.
- Website: www.lasrocasresort.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (504) 2408 5760