Planning a vacation or a getaway? Looking for an entire package that include some quiet time, some fun and some activities? All of that in one word would be Roatan! The island of Roatan is fast coming up as one of the most favored vacationing spot. The small island has its very own international airport which means direct flights and no delays. The gorgeous clear waters of the Caribbean in combination with the vast white sand beach as well as a variety of fun things to do; this is not all the island offers! There is plenty more from the delicious food made from fresh local produce to the chance to explore the untouched coral reef which happens to be the second largest in the world. With so much on the platter why would you want to head elsewhere?
With Las Sirenas Hotel & Condos keeping their top priority to be customer happiness and satisfaction vacationers and tourists are sure to get the very best of everything. From the best location to the most comfortable yet affordable accommodations Las Sirenas is dedicated to making your holiday the best you’ve ever had. The staff is professional and helpful and the resorts and condos very beautifully built. Result of a partnership formed in 2008 Las Sirenas works to integrate style, fun and include the beauty of the island in everything it puts together. With an effort to make each customer’s vacation their priority Las Sirenas excels in every aspect. Las Sirenas Hotel & Condos also offers a number of special packages which include airfare and accommodation as well as a number of activities enabling customers to designs and chose what they like best according to their level of affordability and this attracts a large audience.
Las Sirenas offers three different types of rooms all of which are spacious, well furnished and very comfortable:
All accommodation includes three meals a day as well as snacks and beverages. Furthermore the prices for the rooms also include the activities package all of which can be chosen as per customer preference. A number of services are provided which include daily maid service, cable television and free internet connectivity. All rooms have balconies which open up to beautiful views as well as a minibar and an in-built safe.
There is so much more to Las Sirenas. The activities are not just water-based as offered by a large number of resorts and hotels at Roatan. Instead they go a step ahead to make your vacation unforgettable. The variety seems to be the unique factor that is gaining them popularity.
- Dancing Lessons – Dancing classes on the white sand on a daily basis, join in or just watch! From salsa to Bachata its a whole lot of fun. Music and fun is a definite yes for a large number of vacationers who join in.
- Water Activities – Whether it is kayaking through the lovely waters or indulging in beach aerobics Las Sirenas has it all planned out for you. However if you wish to relax on the sand and sun bathe you are most welcome to do so as well.
- Nightly Shows – What is a vacation without a party? A variety of different events each night! From live music at the Piano bar to disco night. And who would want to miss the professional fire show? Entertainment is very well provided every night so if you are in a mood to have fun before you hit the sack this is definitely your place.
- Volleyball – Make friends and have a fun game at the same time. Properly co ordinates matches as well as individual casual ones in the court are most welcome. No beach is complete without beach volleyball!
Las Sirenas Hotel & Condos also cater to conferences and weddings so if that is what you are looking for do give them a hit. The website is very well designed for every purpose so check it out if you need further details or 360 degree views of the hotel features.
Location: Carretera Pavimentada Ppal , West Bay Beach, West Bay IB3100, Honduras
|Room Type||Sun-Thurs||Fri-sat||High Season|
|Kids 5-10 years old||$59||$59||$79|
High Season is: Holy Week: 24-31 March 2013 and End of year: December 26, 2013 to January 2, 2014
All Prices are all inclusive: 3 times meals, snacks, national alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, and full activities program
*The rates are quoted for the standard rooms. For further details and rates for other packages and types of accommodation please visit the website.
Amenities: 1 bed, 1 closet, 1 bathroom, A/C and fan, Hairdryer on request, Safe deposit box, Cable TV, All rooms are non-smoking, Minibar, Terrace or balcony, Wi-Fi Available, Restaurant, Wheel chair access, Swimming pool.
Accommodations: 34 Rooms.
- Reservations: +(504) 2445 51 31 and +(504) 2449 07 13
- Front Desk: +(504) 2445 50 09 and +(504) 2445 50 10
Email Address: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org