Fantasy Island Beach Resort located on the French Harbour in the south coast of Roatan is spread across 21 acres of land and provides guests with unobstructed views of the beautiful Caribbean Ocean and access to three private beaches. If you’re looking for a relaxing vacation and taking in the white sand and clear blue water, this is the hotel for you! Surrounded by tropical plants and gardens, the hotel is known for its hospitality and guarantees a stellar vacation for you.
The rooms at Fantasy Island are right across the beautiful beach and ocean, and allow guests to relax on their balcony or patio. The hotel has 115 spacious and comfortable rooms to rent. The rooms are recently renovated and offer many amenities for the guests which includes balcony with an ocean view, air conditioning, minibar, mini fridge, cable television, extra beds (request at reception) and bath amenities.
For food and drinks, Fantasy Island Beach Resort has two restaurants on property which offer varied and exquisite food for their guests whether it is breakfast, lunch or dinner. Meals are served buffet style and there is always a fresh fruit and salad bar. In addition to that, there is always a chef at hand grilling food so you always have fresh and hot food. Their pastries and desserts are made on site to ensure their deliciousness and freshness. Coffee, tea, juices and water are complimentary with your food. There is also a selection of wines and soft drinks available. The two restaurants of the hotel are:
- La Palmas which is the main restaurant located in the main hotel building. Here you can enjoy your meal in comfort.
- La Palapa which is located on the beach. This allows you to enjoy your food surrounded by the ocean breeze and the Caribbean landscape.
Fantasy Island has easy accessibility to many of Roatan Island’s activities. Apart from diving and snorkeling and its complete dive center, the resort offers tennis and basketball courts. You can also:
- Go on a shark dive which the hotel can arrange for you. Your package will include transportation to the location and a diving boat.
- Have a dolphin adventure. You can dive with, swim with or meet dolphins. You can choose between a dolphin dive, dolphin encounter and a dolphin snorkel.
- Go on a nature tour. The typical tour starts with the iguana farms and then traveling to see the beautiful Carambolas Botanical Gardens. From there you’ll visit the spectacular butterfly gardens and you end the tour with an exotic drink and the beautiful Caribbean sunset.
The Fantasy Island Dive Center is a PADI certified center and offers a huge variety of tours and courses for their guests, ranging from introductory courses to advanced certifications. The location of the hotel also provides access to some of Roatan Island’s best dive sites for both beginner and experienced divers. Upon arrival guests are introduced to their dive master who then attends to their diving needs both underwater and above it.
- Website: www.fantasyislandresort.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Number: (504) 2455 76 12