Nestled in between lush greenery on Sandy Bay of Rotatan Island, Anthony’s Key Resort provides its guests with a perfect island getaway. The location of the hotel offers peace, tranquility and gorgeous ocean views. The tranquility factor combined with the nature that the hotel is surrounded by has drawn visitors back to it, time and time again.
Spacious wooden bungalows are dotted around the tropical hillside of Anthony’s Key Resort and the water’s edge. Creating a scene reminiscent to a quaint and forgotten island village, the bungalows are perched above the ground hovering over a lagoon. The hotel features numerous private cabanas and ocean vistas and offer views that no other hotel can. So if you’re looking to spend your vacation relaxing on a private balcony swinging on a hammock, this hotel is the option for you! Anthony’s Key Resort offers four different types of accommodation:
- Hill Superior: These are air conditioned bungalows set on the lush hillside of the main island, about 80 steps away from the dock. A large private deck connects all four bungalows in this category and boasts hammocks for the guests to relax or simply gather with their friends. Other in-room amenities include mini refrigerator, ceiling fan, comfortable beds and floor to ceiling visibility windows for spectacular views.
- Key Superior: These air conditioned bungalows are by the water’s edge making for a very tranquil setting. They also boast private or shared decks with hammocks allowing you to unwind. Other amenities include comfortable bests, mini refrigerator and visibility windows for the view of the water.
- Hill Standard: These are breezy wooden bungalows set on the lush hillside. These bungalows are cozy and inviting. A large balcony is shared between four bungalows granting you views of the lagoon. A private deck is shared between two which is tucked away in the greenery.
- Key Standard: These are breezy wooden bungalows located by the water’s edge. The windows allow for a gentle breeze to flow in at all time, making it inviting. Private or shared decks and porches allow for the guests to kick back and enjoy the views.
The hotel’s restaurant offers a wide variety of food and drink options for the guests. Scrumptious buffets made up for traditional and international cuisine are available for all three meals of the day and are included in their hotel room package. Everything is also freshly made, guaranteeing delicious food. The restaurant also features Island Fiesta Night once a week for the entertainment of guests. The Frangipani Bar is also open daily with a wide selection of drinks so the guests can enjoy a cocktail and lay back. The dining room also features spectacular views of the lagoon.
The hotel offers many different activities including dolphin encounters, horseback riding, golfing, kayaking and overnight and day tours to some of the island’s most magnificent locations.
Ranked as one of the top dive resorts, the hotel’s 5 Star Dive Center offers many amenities including dive equipment rentals, excursions to remote snorkel and dive destinations, extensive shore diving in the front lagoon and dolphin dive and snorkel opportunities.
- Website: www.anthonyskey.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 800-227-3483